Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hello Everyone!
                            Here with another example of using ArcGIS Online to create maps using Excel data-sets. For this short  assignment we were allowed to create an Excel file using 10 locations we wanted to highlight in the world. For this project, I chose 10 cities that I have had the opportunity to live in and visit in my travels. I created the Excel sheet by adding the location of the cities, the states and countries they are in. I then added a short description in my own words of these places and found the websites for each city. I then was able to add an image copied from those city websites to show up in the ID of the city once you click on it in the online map. You will be able to click on the URL to link to the city's website to learn more about these places. I hope more of you get to visit these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment